Our offices may be closed, but we’re still here for you, neighbor! We now offer 1-to-1 financial counseling appointments via phone or video chat. You can also take the 8-hour Homebuyer Education course online, sign up for our online Post-purchase class, work with us to schedule your future energy assessment appointment, or discuss solutions for a much-needed home rehab project. Please click here to contact us with questions or scroll down to learn more!
NeighborWorks® Community Partners Buffalo can help guide you through the process of buying, repairing or keeping a home. Our services include homebuyer education, lending, foreclosure prevention, and home repair grant and loan combos. No matter where you are in your homeownership journey, we can help guide you through the process with unbiased advice about buying a home and keeping it in tip-top shape.
Thinking About Buying a Home?
No matter where you are at in your homebuying journey, we can help you along the way! We offer a number of programs and services for first time homebuyers.
- Sign up for our FREE Intro to Homebuying Orientation
- Lender says you’re ready to go? Attend Homebuyer Education (*Fee-based)
- Take a Post-purchase class (*Fee-based)
- UB H.O.M.E. Program (for UB Faculty)
- Check out City of Buffalo’s HomeGrown Homeownership Program
Already Own Your Home?
For those of you who already own a home, we also offer services to help you maintain and/or keep your property for the long-term.
- Get a FREE Home Energy Assessment and learn how to save money!
- Learn more about our Home Rehab Loan + Grant combo program
Not sure what your next steps in homeownership are?
Simply fill out the form below, or call us at (716) 217-2468 Ext. 701 to discuss your needs.