Grant + Loan
60/40 Combo Roof Replacement Program
Partial grant funding available now through October 15th, 2021 only. Don’t miss out!
Do you need help replacing your roof? For a limited time, we are offering a 60/40 Grant + Loan Program for eligible homeowners in the City of Buffalo. Scroll down for more information!
60/40 Grant + Loan Roof Replacement Program
Partial grant funding available to eligible homeowners through October 15th, 2021!
We know that replacing your roof can be a costly project. For a limited time, we are offering a Grant + Loan Roof Replacement program to help City of Buffalo residents who need to replace their roof, gutters, and soffits. If you have a credit score of 620+, and have owned and lived at your property for at least 6 months, our lending staff will work closely with you to assess your eligibility for loan financing and partial grant funding. All grants are paired with a pre-approved loan through our Loan Services department.
Qualified projects may include replacement of:
- **FREE** Home energy Assessment provided with 60/40 program
- No Cash Back at Closing
- Roof Replacement Projects ONLY
- Program runs through October 15, 2021
Household Income Eligibility – at or below 80% Area Median Income (AMI):
- 1-Person Household: $43,500
- 2-Person Household: $49,700
- 3-Person Household: $55,900
- 4-Person Household: $62,100
- 5-Person Household: $67,100
- 6-Person Household: $72,050
- 7-Person Household: $77,050
- 8+ Person Household: $82,000
**Note: Minimum Credit Score for this program is 620
How to Apply:
- Click here to download and complete the pre-screening form
- There is a $15 non-refundable credit report fee associated with the formal application process ($25 if there is a co-applicant)
- E-mail your completed pre-screening form and supporting documents listed below to: firstname.lastname@example.org **Mention ROOF PROGRAM in your message for faster processing!**
- A Customer Journey Specialist will follow-up with you to discuss the next steps of the application process
Required Supporting Documents: (in addition to a completed pre-screening form)
- Proof of household monthly income (this includes income for all other residents living in your household)
- Copy of your driver’s license or Government-issued ID
- Two full months of bank statements
Important Notes About the Grant + Loan Home Roof -only Program:
- This is just the initial pre-screening process. You will be asked for additional supporting documents in the next phase of the application process.
- **Mention ROOF PROGRAM in your message for faster processing!**
- Amount of grant funding varies based on income eligibility.
- Competitive market rates apply.
- Grant-only project funding is not available.
- All grants are paired with loans.
- A non-refundable credit application fee of $50 will be required upon submission of full application.
If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail us at: email@example.com or call (716) 885-2344
**MENTION ROOF PROGRAM FOR FASTER PROCESSING!**
Traducción disponible | ရရှိနိုင်ဘာသာပြန်စာပေ | الترجمة متوفرة