Partial grant funding available now through October 15th, 2021 only. Don’t miss out!
Do you need help replacing your roof? For a limited time, we are offering a 60/40 Grant + Loan Program for eligible homeowners in the City of Buffalo. Scroll down for more information!
Partial grant funding available to eligible homeowners through October 15th, 2021!
We know that replacing your roof can be a costly project. For a limited time, we are offering a Grant + Loan Roof Replacement program to help City of Buffalo residents who need to replace their roof, gutters, and soffits. If you have a credit score of 620+, and have owned and lived at your property for at least 6 months, our lending staff will work closely with you to assess your eligibility for loan financing and partial grant funding. All grants are paired with a pre-approved loan through our Loan Services department.
Qualified projects may include replacement of:
- **FREE** Home energy Assessment provided with 60/40 program
- No Cash Back at Closing
- Roof Replacement Projects ONLY
- Program runs through October 15, 2021
Household Income Eligibility – at or below 80% Area Median Income (AMI):
- 1-Person Household: $43,500
- 2-Person Household: $49,700
- 3-Person Household: $55,900
- 4-Person Household: $62,100
- 5-Person Household: $67,100
- 6-Person Household: $72,050
- 7-Person Household: $77,050
- 8+ Person Household: $82,000
**Note: Minimum Credit Score for this program is 620
How to Apply:
- Click here to download and complete the pre-screening form
- There is a $15 non-refundable credit report fee associated with the formal application process ($25 if there is a co-applicant)
- E-mail your completed pre-screening form and supporting documents listed below to: email@example.com **Mention ROOF PROGRAM in your message for faster processing!**
- A Customer Journey Specialist will follow-up with you to discuss the next steps of the application process
Required Supporting Documents: (in addition to a completed pre-screening form)
- Proof of household monthly income (this includes income for all other residents living in your household)
- Copy of your driver’s license or Government-issued ID
- Two full months of bank statements
Important Notes About the Grant + Loan Home Roof -only Program:
- This is just the initial pre-screening process. You will be asked for additional supporting documents in the next phase of the application process.
- **Mention ROOF PROGRAM in your message for faster processing!**
- Amount of grant funding varies based on income eligibility.
- Competitive market rates apply.
- Grant-only project funding is not available.
- All grants are paired with loans.
- A non-refundable credit application fee of $50 will be required upon submission of full application.
If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (716) 885-2344
**MENTION ROOF PROGRAM FOR FASTER PROCESSING!**
Traducción disponible | ရရှိနိုင်ဘာသာပြန်စာပေ | الترجمة متوفرة