Do you need help making health & safety repairs to your home, or to upgrade your heating system for Buffalo’s harsh winters? We offer a 60/40 Grant + Loan Home Repair Program for eligible homeowners in the City of Buffalo. Scroll down for more information!
We offer a Grant + Loan Home Repair Program to help Buffalo residents with health & safety projects. If you have a credit score of 620+, and have owned and lived at your property for at least 6 months, our lending staff will work closely with you to assess your eligibility for loan financing and partial grant funding. All grants are paired with a pre-approved loan through our Loan Services department and are combined with a lead-risk assessment and remediation.
Traducción disponible | ရရှိနိုင်ဘာသာပြန်စာပေ | الترجمة متوفرة
Home safety repairs only (No vanity renovations) – Qualified rehab projects may include:
- Roof/Chimney/Gutter Replacement
- Exterior Painting/Siding
- Porch and Stair Repair
- Furnace/Hot Water Tank Replacement
- New Windows and Doors
- Lead Paint Abatement
- Electrical/Plumbing Repairs
- Other Home Safety Repairs
- **FREE** Home energy Assessment provided with 60/40 program
- No Cash Back at Closing
Household Income Eligibility – at or below 80% Area Median Income (AMI):
- 1-Person Household: $43,500
- 2-Person Household: $49,700
- 3-Person Household: $55,900
- 4-Person Household: $62,100
- 5-Person Household: $67,100
- 6-Person Household: $72,050
- 7-Person Household: $77,050
- 8+ Person Household: $82,000
**Note: Minimum Credit Score for this program is 620
How to Apply:
- Click here to download and complete the pre-screening form
- There is a $15 non-refundable credit report fee associated with the formal application process ($25 if there is a co-applicant)
- E-mail your completed pre-screening form and supporting documents listed below to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A Customer Journey Specialist will follow-up with you to discuss the next steps of the Grant + Loan Home Repair Program application process
Required Supporting Documents:
- Proof of household monthly income (this includes income for all other residents living in your household)
- Copy of your driver’s license or Government-issued ID
- Two full months of bank statements
Important Notes About the Grant + Loan Home Repair Program:
- This is just the initial pre-screening process. You will be asked for additional supporting documents in the next phase of the application process.
- Amount of grant funding varies based on income eligibility.
- Competitive market rates apply.
- Grant-only project funding is not available.
- All grants are paired with loans.
- A non-refundable credit application fee of $50 will be required upon submission of full application.
If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail us at: email@example.com or call (716) 885-2344