Due to COVID-19, in-person classes have been put on pause. But we do offer homebuyer education online. Scroll down to learn more!
Take this course from the comfort and safety of your home! It is an important tool for learning about the home-buying process. In fact, many banks require this course for mortgage approval. Spend a day learning how to calculate your housing affordability, review purchase offer documents, and understand the value of a thorough, pre-purchase home inspection. It will also grant you access to the following resources:
- Down Payment and Closing Cost Assistance grants and loans
- The Homebuyer Education certificate, which is valid for one (1) year
- Class fee $99.00
To sign up for the online course, click here, or on the product logo below.
Due to COVID-19, all IN-PERSON classes have been canceled until further notice. We apologize for the inconvenience, thank you. If you have any questions, please contact us.
We also offer 1:1 Homebuyer Counseling and can guide you in several areas:
- Learn what you can do to become a prepared First-time Homebuyer
- Receive financial capability coaching
- Review how to create a household budget
- Learn about City of Buffalo programs & other community resources
The best way to get started with Homebuyer Counseling is to sign up for Compass, our Free online information Hub that connects you to resources, allows you to safely upload documents to your counselor, and track your goals.
Already Have a Compass Account?
Contact Debbie Lombardo, Customer Journey Specialist: Buffalo & Niagara Falls to schedule a 1:1 appointment with a Homeownership Counselor.
(716) 217-2468 ext. 701
You can also Click Here to submit a message.