Facing foreclosure? As a nonprofit, we offer FREE Foreclosure Prevention counseling to homeowners in Erie, Niagara, Cattaraugus, Chautauqua, Genesee, Orleans and Wyoming Counties Scroll down for more information.
NeighborWorks® Community Partners Buffalo is a HUD-approved housing counseling agency that offers FREE Foreclosure Prevention counseling to homeowners in Erie, Niagara, Cattaraugus, Chautauqua, Genesee, Orleans and Wyoming Counties.
Tips For Protecting Your Home in a Financial Emergency:
- Take Action: Contact your lender as soon as you have trouble making your mortgage payments.
- Reach Out: Contact our Foreclosure Prevention Counselor at (716) 217-2468 Ext. 704.
- Know Your Rights: Protect yourself by understanding your legal rights when you are facing foreclosure
- Avoid Scams: NEVER pay for foreclosure prevention guidance. All HUD-approved counseling programs are free-of-charge.
How to Reach Us:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (716) 217-2468 Ext. 704.
- A counselor will assess your situation and work with you on a plan of action.
Are you struggling to pay for monthly expenses due to COVID-19?:
NeighborWorks® Community Partners Buffalo can help with that, too! Our deferred, zero-interest “Pay-Back-What-You-Can” loan of $1,000 up to $3,500* from the Neighborly Fund is available to homeowners in Niagara and Erie Counties directly impacted by COVID-19. And the best part? Whatever you pay back, we will pay-it-forward by putting it back into the Neighborly Fund to help neighbors, like you.
Click Here to learn more.
*Minimum monthly payment is $100. As funding is available. Terms apply.