Whether you’re a first-time homebuyer, or are already a homeowner, having a home is a big financial commitment. But you don’t have to go it alone. We provide one-on-one financial coaching to help you prepare for your next big step. Scroll down for more information.
We Can Help You With Financial Coaching
Are you saving for a home?
Looking to get ahead on your monthly bills?
Trying to tackle your student loans?
What is Financial Coaching?
It is personalized to your situation and your goals and helps you to see what you do really well, and where you can improve. We are here to help you learn how to manage your budget and achieve your financial goals.
Our Financial Coach will help you:
- Review your credit report
- Set financial goals
- Create a budget
- Determine your Road Map to Success
- Create an Action Plan to achieve your goals
How to Schedule a Session:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (716) 217-2468 Ext. 704.
- A counselor will follow-up to discuss further details on our low-cost counseling fee, time-commitment, and to determine if financial coaching is right for you!
Are you struggling to pay for monthly expenses due to COVID-19?
NeighborWorks® Community Partners Buffalo can help with that, too! Our deferred, zero-interest “Pay-Back-What-You-Can” loan of $1,000 up to $3,500* from the Neighborly Fund is available to homeowners in Erie County directly impacted by COVID-19. And the best part? Monthly payments are $100/month for 35 months, and whatever you pay back, we will pay-it-forward by putting it back into the Neighborly Fund to help neighbors, like you.
Click here to learn more.
*As funding is available. Terms apply.