If you are a homeowner in Erie County and need to make health & safety repairs to your home, our partners at Home HeadQuarters may be able to help! Scroll down for more information.
About the Program
In partnership with Home HeadQuarters, the Erie County Revolving Loan Fund Program is for homeowners in Erie County for helath & safety repairs (like furnace and electrical repairs, sewer/plumbing emergencies, lead-paint remediation and more). Loans of up to $25,000 are available at a 3.5% simple interest rate. If you have a repair or improvement that is not on the list, Home HeadQuarters may still be able to help you!
Household Income Eligibility – 80% Area Median Income (AMI)
- 1-Person Household: $43,500
- 2-Person Household: $49,700
- 3-Person Household: $55,900
- 4-Person Household: $62,100
- 5-Person Household: $67,100
- 6-Person Household: $72,050
- 7-Person Household: $77,050
- 8+ Person Household: $82,000
How to Apply:
- Click here to download the application
- You may print & mail it to:
538 Erie Boulevard West, Ste. 100
Syracuse, NY 13204
- OR E-mail your completed application and supporting documents to:
- A Loan Officer from Home HeadQuarters will follow-up to discuss further details of the loan and the process. You may also contact them at: (315) 474-1939.
- Proof of income for all members who reside in the household (e.g., 3 recent pay stubs; benefit letter for SSI, Social Security, pension, unemployment, disability, etc.). If a household member does not have any income, including worker’s compensation, unemployment, etc., please submit a signed and dated written statement from that person attesting that they do not have any income. If a household member is a full-time student over the age of 18, please provide a current semester course schedule showing name and number of credits being taken.
- Copy of Federal Tax Returns from the last 2 years. If you do not file Federal Tax Returns, please submit a signed and dated written statement attesting that you do not file.
- Bank Statements from the last 3 months
- Copy of picture I.D. (e.g., driver’s license) Copy of the recorded deed to your home with legal description attached (Schedule A)
- Copy of declarations page of your homeowner’s insurance policy stating current policy period, amount of coverage & listing of all mortgages against the property
- We strongly encourage you to get an estimate from a contractor prior to submitting your application. Please submit it with your application if you have it.
*Please Note: Your mortgage, taxes, and water bill must be current to participate in this program. Home HeadQuarters may ask for additional documents in order to qualify you for special programs, if applicable.
If you have any questions, feel free to call Home HeadQuarters directly at: (315) 474-1939.