OFFICE CLOSURE ANNOUCEMENT
In the best interest of our clients and staff, our offices will be closed to the public starting Monday, March 23, 2020. We will continue to honor pre-scheduled in-person appointments, at the discretion of our counselors.
The following updates have been made to our programs and services:
- Counseling: If you would like to schedule a counseling appointment, please contact us to set one up via telephone or video conference.
- Education Classes: have been cancelled until further notice. We will continue to update our website with information as it becomes available. We do offer Homebuyer Education online; click here to learn more. If you already paid for an in-person class, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how you can apply your payment to the online course.
- Home Energy assessments: will continue as scheduled, at the discretion of our Energy Services Team.
- Rent & Loan Payments: will continue to be due as scheduled, and should be mailed directly to NCP headquarters at 570 South Avenue, Rochester NY 14620. We can no longer accept cash payments.
- Apartment Applications: can be requested by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- 2019 Lake Ontario Flood Recovery: we will continue to process your applications as we are able. Please contact us if you have any questions.
We will continue to evaluate the situation and share any changes on our website, and on social media as we are able. If you have other needs, or have further questions, feel free to give us a call at (716) 885-2344 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you by the end day.
The NeighborWorks Community Partners Team
Between a tough flu season and the recent news about COVID-19, we wanted to check in with you about visiting the office during this time, which will remain open Monday – Friday, 8:30am to 5pm until further notice. Please review the following updates to our programs and services:
- At this time, we are suspending face-to-face counseling. If you have a counseling appointment, you can still maintain you appointment with your counselor via telephone or video conference. Please contact us so we can provide you with further instructions.
- All education classes have been cancelled for March. We will follow up shortly with more information about rescheduling.
- Home energy assessments will continue as scheduled, but will be doing health checks with all homeowners in advance.
- Rent & loan payments continue to be due, as scheduled.
We will continue to evaluate the situation and share any changes to our office hours to our website, and on social media as things happen.
If you have other needs, or have further questions, feel free to give us a call at (716) 885-2344 or email us at email@example.com and we will get back to you by the end day.
The NeighborWorks Community Partners Team
Neighborhoods work when neighbors work together. And that is exactly why NeighborWorks® Community Partners Buffalo (formerly West Side Neighborhood Housing Services) has teamed up with D’Youville College. NWCP Buffalo will be offering its Intro to Homebuying orientation series once per month at D’Youville’s Porter Avenue campus.
“At NeighborWorks® Community Partners Buffalo, we believe that homeownership helps stabilize neighborhoods and builds personal wealth for homeowners.” said Jerome Nagy, Chief Executive Officer. “D’Youville has been our neighbor on the West Side for many years. It’s a really fantastic learning environment and we are excited to be collaborating with the college to expand this opportunity for homeownership to their students, staff, and the surrounding community.”
The Intro to Homebuying program is a great way to introduce first-time homebuyers to the process, and evaluate their readiness. This free, one hour orientation teaches participants about the home-buying process. They will also get a chance to learn about down-payment and closing-cost assistance programs offered by the City of Buffalo and have the chance to speak with local lenders about loan products for first-time homebuyers.
Serving Buffalo since 1980, NeighborWorks® Community Partners Buffalo is a catalyst for building and strengthening communities by guiding individuals and families with modest budgets along their homeownership journeys.
To learn more about the Intro to Homebuying orientation, click here!
NeighborWorks Community Partners to strengthen services & neighborhoods across WNY — Three local nonprofit organizations have changed their names. West Side Neighborhood Housing Services, Black Rock-Riverside Housing Services and Niagara Falls Neighborhood Housing Services are now part of a Western New York collective called NeighborWorks Community Partners. The goal is to expand services across the state.
Buffalo offices are located at 1943 Niagara St., and 359 Connecticut St. The Niagara Falls office is at 479 16th St.
NeighborWorks Community Partners Buffalo and NeighborWorks Community Partners Niagara Falls will act as catalysts for building and strengthening communities by guiding individuals and families with modest budgets along the homeownership journey. A new focus includes outreach to young professionals, who are often fraught with student loan debt that can affect their mortgage readiness, as the organization looks closely at similar community needs to find new ways to expand services.
The expertly trained staff of NeighborWorks Community Partners Buffalo and NeighborWorks Community Partners Niagara Falls partners with banks and other community supporters to assist neighbors with homebuyer education, financial fitness, low-interest lending, home repair and rehab, lead testing, and energy-efficiency assessments.
“This alignment of values and services is a testament to the dedication we have for serving the Greater Buffalo community,” NeighborWorks Community Partners CEO Jerome Nagy said. “We are honored to be stewards of NeighborWorks Community Partners as we enter into a new era. Our brand is committed to being positive, inclusive and collaborative. Neighborhoods work when neighbors work together. We want to work with you, our neighbors, to create a better Western New York.”
Fri, Nov 8th 2019 07:00 pm via Niagara Frontier Publications